hearty and very tasty soup.
Seasoned with curry, this soup
is sure to warm you up on colder days.
Dairy and gluten free.
1 onion chopped
2 garlic cloves, chopped
4 cups carrots, about 8 med. carrots
or 4 large carrots, chopped
1 head cauliflower,
florets only, chopped
4 cups chicken or vegetable broth.
2 tsp curry powder
Salt and pepper to taste
Optional - 1/4 cup non-dairy milk,
I use coconut milk.
- In a soup pot, with olive oil, fry the onions, garlic
- and carrots for a few minutes.
- Add the chopped cauliflower, broth,
- and spices and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and
- cook until the vegetables are tender.
Optional ~ Once the vegetables are tender,
add the 1/4 cup coconut milk
(any non dairy milk).
In a blender or with
a immersion blender,
puree until smooth.
Garnish with chopped green onions
or sprigs of parsley.
Thanks for your visit xo