Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Pumpkin Cupcakes

 I did a lot of Pumpkin baking this Fall.
I saved the sweetest for last.
These cupcakes will disappear fast.
Delicious, moist and light;
great tasting and slightly spicy.


Ingredients:

1 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp cloves
1/2 tsp salt


1/2 cup unsalted butter at 
room temperature
1 cup white sugar

2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup pumpkin puree.
(if you use canned puree, use
no spice added canned puree)

Garnish: 1 cup pecans or walnuts.



Whisk together the flour, baking powder,
 baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and salt.


With an electric beater, or hand mixer, 
beat butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs, vanilla and pumpkin puree.
Combine this mixture with the flour mixture.




 Fill muffin tins. I use an ice cream scoop.
 Two spoons can be used also.



 Bake 350 deg for 20-25 mins.



Cooked when firm to the touch or 
when a toothpick inserted in
 the middle comes out clean.




I used a Betty Crocker, French Vanilla, 
Frosting  and I toasted the walnuts 
 10 mins. at 350 deg. and sprinkled
them on top of the icing....delicious..




Thanks for your visit.

💛💛💛





No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading all your thoughts and comments.