Sunday, May 4, 2014

Crock Pot Maple Syrup Black Forest Ham


It is Maple Syrup Season here in Eastern Canada.  What tastes better than a Ham cooked in Maple Syrup..



My recipe is for a small Crock Pot.

ingredients:
One low fat  Black Forest Ham
-800 gr.
1/2 cup Maple Syrup
2 potatoes
Parsley
Pepper

To cut down on Sodium, I boil my ham in a deep pot for a few minutes and drain.
Spray your Crock Pot with Pam. It will be easier to clean after.

Cut 2 medium potatoes in slices and put in the bottom of the Crock Pot.
Then I sprinkle them with Parsley and Pepper. (salt if you desire)
Place Ham on top, pour Maple Syrup over Ham
Cover and cook 4 1/4 hrs. 
Delicious......







(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .· Thank You
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°x
all pics are my sole original property.

2 comments:

Thelma said...

this sounds delicious also from Carol

Thelma said...

It is very good