Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Pumpkin Cupcakes

 I did a lot of Pumpkin baking this Fall.
I saved the sweetest for last.
These cupcakes will disappear fast.
Delicious, moist and light;
great tasting and slightly spicy.

Ingredients:

1 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp cloves
1/2 tsp salt
*********************
1/2 cup unsalted butter at 
room temperature
1 cup white sugar
Some ingredients.
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup pumpkin puree.
I used my Homemade Pumpkin Puree.
(if you use canned, use
no spice added canned puree)

Garnish: 1 cup pecans or walnuts.



Whisk together the flour, baking powder,
 baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and salt.
With an electric beater, or hand mixer, beat butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs, vanilla and pumpkin puree.
Combine this mixture with the flour mixture.


 Fill muffin tins. I use an ice cream scoop.

 Two spoons can be used also.


 Bake 350 deg for 20-25 mins.



Cooked when firm to the touch or 

when a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.



I used a Betty Crocker, French Vanilla, 
Frosting that I had on hand and I toasted
my walnuts 10 mins. at 350 deg. and
sprinkled them on top of the icing....delicious..
*To view how I made my Homemade Pumpkin Puree
click on it.


thanks for visiting my blog. xo

all pics are my sole original property



No comments: