Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Mini Maple Sugar Cones

Taste the  pleasures of these
sweet mini cones.
Made with Quebec Maple Syrup,
marshmallows and goodies
that are sure to satisfy children
 and adults alike.


Ingredients:
1/2 lb Butter
3 1/2 cups Brown Sugar
1/2 cup Maple Syrup

1 can sweetened condensed Milk
1 1/2 cups Miniature Marshmallows
Mini Cones.
We made 72 cones with this recipe.

*********
Sabrina, my grandaughter placed a marshmallow 
in each cones.(Optional)



  • To hold these pointed cones in place, 
    we had to come up with a plan,
    An oven rack did the trick.
    I placed a box under each end of 
    the oven rack to elevate it and
    a piece of parchment paper 
    under to catch any spills.




INSTRUCTIONS
Melt butter over low heat:
Add Brown Sugar, Maple Syrup and



add the Condensed Sweetened Milk



Mix well and boil over medium high heat

 for 5 minutes
Stirring frequently...
(Stir constantly, stay with the
pot, to prevent burning.)



Remove from heat and add the marshmallows



mix until completely blended



Fill Cones, be careful, it is HOT
I use a small ladle or tablespoon to fill them.
A small measuring cup could be used also.




My helpers
 Sabrina and Mathieu 
decorate the cones. 




Let harden a few hours














fun to make
Great to give as gifts.
My daughter will take some
into her work and treat the staff.



My blog on flat bottom cones,
to view my blog click here






Also check out my blog on 
Maple butter tarts.
click here Maple Walnut Tarts

 



Thanks for visiting my blog. xo
💛💛💛





No comments: