Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Rhubarb Muffins

Savour the taste of rhubarb

 in these delicious muffins.

A fast and easy recipe...

I love rhubarb.

 We always had rhubarb growing

at home, when I was young.

I would take

a stock and dip it in sugar

and eat it as candy.

Probably more healthy than

the sour candy the kids eat today.

I grew up in a family of 14 children

in the remote Gaspe area

and candy was a rarity.



Preheat oven to 350 deg. F

Whisk together:
2 1/2 cups Flour
1 tsp. Baking Soda
1  1/4 cups Brown Sugar
1/2 tsp. Salt
1 1/2 cups Rhubarb finely chopped

.
 In another Bowl mix together:
1 egg, beaten
1 cup Almond Milk (or 1 cup Buttermilk)
 Mix all together,


Fill muffins tins  2/3 full.
Bake 350 deg. for 30 mins.









Almond Milk















✿•*¨`*•. (¯`v´¯) (¯`v´¯) .•*¨`*•✿

.. .✿•*¨`*•.¸ (¯`v´¯)¸.•´*¨`*•✿

ღ¸………ღ¸ `•.¸.•´ ღ¸………ღ¸
thanks for visiting my blog:

all pics are my sole original property.



For my blog on 
Rhubarb Cinnamon Muffins click here here.