Thursday, October 30, 2014

Vegetable Soup

I Love this Soup, very nutritious.
I make it often
The Parsnips replaces the Salt for Flavor


 Ingredients:

I box (900ml)  Campbell's Chicken or Beef  Broth.

(this is also sold with low Sodium)

About 3/4 cup Soup Mix. The one I use has barley, rice and split peas in it.

1 can Tomato Soup.(10oz)
4 cups of Water, (approximately)
I medium Onion chopped
1 Garlic Clove finely chopped or minced
1 Celery Stock chopped
1 medium Turnip diced
4-6 Carrots sliced
4 Parsnips diced
4 Potatoes diced
About 2 tbsp. Parsley
Pepper to taste

Add Broth to pot with Soup Mix,  Tomato Soup, Water, Onion, Garlic, & Celery. 

Add the rest of the Vegetables & Pepper.

(I don't use Salt. I find the Parsnips give a good flavor)


Bring to a boil and simmer approx. 1/2 hr.

Remove from heat and add the Parsley



I dried My Parsley this yr.
to view click on Parsley








My Soup Mix I use is sold in Bags in stores


 I want to thank my sister Carol for the beautiful  Transferware Soup Bowl.
     


° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ღ ღ thanks for your visit

all pic are my sole original property.