Thursday, September 23, 2021

Plum & Apple Jam.


I have been given a lot of plums this year.
I made Plum Jam, as I usually do and
decided to try other variations.
I paired them with apples and it
didn't disappointment. 


Ingredients:

25 Plums chopped up
7 Apples chopped 
3/4 cups water
1 1/2 cups sugar 
2 tbsp lemon juice



Italian plums

MacIntosh Apple from the tree. 
They are smaller than usually this year.



 Wash plums and remove pits.
I chop them up in a food processor





Wash apples, remove core and peel.
I pulsed them in the food processor also.



    Place plums, apples, water, sugar and lemon juice 
    in a large pot. Bring to a boil
     and cook for about 15 minutes,
    or until jam thickens.



    Pour in sterilized jars.







    To view my blog on Plum Jam, click here.





    Thanks for your visit 

    đź’š



    No comments: